Delayed Opening Procedures
Delayed Openings delay the opening of school by two hours. The delayed opening schedule is
- Pre-K and Fun for Fours: Cancelled
- Elementary Schools: 11:20 a.m.
- Middle Schools: 10:20 a.m.
- North High School: 10:00 a.m.
- South High School: 9:59 a.m.
- Village School: 10:40 a.m.
A delayed school opening means bus schedules will also be delayed two hours. For example, if your child’s bus is normally scheduled to arrive at 7:54 a.m., a 2-hour delay will change it to 9:54 a.m. The breakfast program will not be available when there is a delayed opening. A delayed opening is subject to change if the weather and/or road conditions remain hazardous. The Superintendent retains the option to issue a subsequent order directing a school closing when the potential for a hazardous situation exists.