Great Neck Public Schools
Office of Registration and Attendance
Fun for Fours
“Fun for Fours”, an art and science-based enrichment program, provides children with opportunities to observe, explore, create, and discover the world around them. Carefully selected materials and thoughtful adult guidance will engage students in activities that foster inquiry, observation, experimentation, exploration, and creativity.
This program provides current officially enrolled Universal Prekindergarten students the opportunity to extend their day either in the morning or afternoon.
Students study new topics each month. Some examples of the monthly topics are Dinosaurs, Ocean Life, the Solar System, Animals in Winter, Trees and Leaves, Air and Bubbles and more!
Children are engaged in activities that foster inquiry, observation, experimentation, exploration and creativity.
Only families who reside in the JFK Zone will attend Pre-K at JFK and may participate in this program at that building.
All other Pre-K students attend Pre-K at Parkville and may participate in this program at that building.
- The program hours for each location are located within each of the schools' informational documents.
- Parents can provide a nutritious snack.
- The Universal Prekindergarten students will eat lunch in school with the option to buy or bring their lunch.
- Transportation will not be provided for "Fun for Fours".
- UPK morning students will receive transportation to school.
- UPK afternoon students will receive transportation home.