- The dining hall overlooks beautiful Lake Marlin.
- It accommodates all the children in one seating.
- The children will serve the meals and clean up the dishes at the end of the meal.
- The server rotates every meal. The children will serve between two and three meals during their four day stay.
- Breakfast: Every morning there is a breakfast consisting of a hot dish, such as scrambled eggs, pancakes, or French toast. In addition, there is a breakfast bar with a variety of fruits, cottage cheese, yogurt, and hot and cold cereal.
- Lunch: Lunch begins with soup, followed by a child friendly dish such as hot dogs, hamburgers, tacos, or pizza. There is also a salad bar available at lunch with a variety of dressings. Items such as hard-boiled eggs, chicken wings, and cut up vegetables may be part of the salad bar selection. A fruit, such as an apple or an orange, will be served for dessert.
- Dinner: Dinners are also child friendly meals consisting of pasta one evening, chicken or turkey a second evening, and roast beef a third evening. The dinner meal also comes with a salad bar complete with a large selection of fresh cut vegetables.